Come Sit And Talk With Me
Life can present a lot of bumps that prevent you from being the fully functional self you have within you. I have been a student of the human condition from a very young age and specialize in using methods that efficiently help you access your best self.
TRAUMA, PTSI (what used to be called PTSD is now PTSI, Post Traumatic Stress Injury)
Are you having complications in your life due to stress, PTSI, developmental trauma or grief? My training in Brainspotting (Phase II practitioner), many years of experience in crisis and grief therapy, psycho-neurology and attachment work can help you gain your natural personality, inspiration and energy back as well as improve relationships with those around you. Trauma resulting from childhood abuse, life threatening situations of any kind or even if you are not sure your situation qualifies as PTSI. Unprocessed trauma causes many symptoms.
- Shame, hiding parts of yourself that you do not like for whatever reason
- Inner moral conflicts
- Triggers that happen in certain situations whether you know what they are about or not
- Depression, Addiction, Anxiety that often have underlying trauma
- Recurring dreams, Flashbacks, Avoiding situations
- Feeling like crying without knowing why
- Dissociation, Depersonalization, Derealization
I am offering Telehealth only right now. As long as you are in California, I can see you! Telehealth is suitable for everything I offer!
- Magellan insurance (Kaiser out of network, EAP and Blue Shield)
- Kaiser Out of Network (not under Magellan)
- Anthem Blue Cross soon!
I also accept CalVCB (California Victim Compensation Benefit) also known as the Victim Witness Program. It offers no-cost crisis intervention and ongoing counseling for emotional, personal and financial problems resulting from being a victim of a crime (such as witnessing or experiencing DV or any other violent crime). If you already have a claim number, you can set up counseling with me. If you need to file a claim, please call CalVCB at (800) 777-9229.