From a long-time meditator, I have some good … [Read More...]
I provide a safe place for you to find your home within yourself. My focus is assisting you in discovering your truth amid the mixed messages you may have received while growing up, helping you to establish nurturing relationships with those closest to you.
I also offer grief counseling, either individual or group (please inquire about group availability).
I also provide couples’ counseling based on Emotionally Focused Therapy which is attachment oriented, as well.
My training is in the psychology of the unconscious (depth psychology, or Jungian based counseling psychology) psychoneurology, spiritual or transpersonal psychology and attachment trauma.
• I have many years experience of working in a grief counseling program, leading grief groups, counseling individuals and teaching about the grief process.
• I currently supervise Marriage and Family Therapist interns in a clinical setting.
• I also have over 20 years’ experience in assisting others with meditation, energy balancing and awareness.
• 1992 U.C., Berkeley B.A. Anthropology
• 2004 Pacifica Graduate Institute M.A. Counseling Psychology, Depth Psychology emphasis
• Centre For Living With Dying program, Bill Wilson Center – Grief Therapist and Case Manager
• Outpatient program, Bill Wilson Center – Clinical Supervisor
• EFT Couples Counseling training seminar
• Consultation with Francine Lapides, MFT “Keeping the Brain in Mind”
• Usui Reiki Master